Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Widow: Black Riding Hood













Hoodie; Widow | Jeans; Paige Denim via Nordstrom | Shoes; Shoe Cult by Nasty Gal

Photos by Megan Lane

I got this hoodie this past fall, and have worn it countless times since, but have just barely gotten around to having it photographed for a blog post. This tattered crop hoodie is by none other than Widow, and is probably the best article of clothing to come into my life. Honestly, everything Widow puts out is incredibly gorgeous, but this was my number one pick. I'm actually sad that it is currently in the 90's in California, because I means I won't be able to wear this beauty for awhile. 
I have also finally found the perfect pair of black jeans. Every other pair I have has a broken zipper... Ha. This coated pair is by Paige Denim, which I found at Nordstrom Rack for about 80% off, what a steal! Also, again with these Nasty Gal shoes. They've pretty much been my go to since I got them. The best. 

Hope you all have a great week!
xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment