Thursday, April 3, 2014

New Seasons











Coat; Evil Twin via Wasteland | Dress; Forever 21 | Boots; Doc Martens via Nasty Gal

Photos by Megan Lane

California has actually been getting some rain again!! I never complain about that. These photos were taken yesterday, the day after a big rainstorm, hence the gorgeous clouds. Perfect weather, if you ask me. Also, my favorite EVER coat (cardigan? Whatever you wanna call it), by Evil Twin. It is so warm, and fuzzy, and cozy. It's just the best.
Also, I just started a new job... At the Fresno Chaffee Zoo!! I'm an educator/guide there, so I get to work with both the animals and people. It's awesome getting to educate guests on all the different animals. It's also really nice to have a job that I don't dread going to. I'm pretty happy with it.

Hope you guys have been having a great week!

xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, I love that coat!

    Hannah x
    www.hannahlouisef.com

    ReplyDelete