Monday, March 17, 2014

Winter Is Over














Tank & shorts; Forever 21 | Bralette; The Laundry Room | Boots; Dr. Martens via Nasty Gal | Turquoise jewelry; vintage | Sunnies; Target | Lipstick; Revlon Va Va Violet

Photos by Megan Lane

It's starting to feel like summer here in central California. Can't say I'm complaining too much. Time to wear nothing but shorts and tanks or dresses. It's always nice not to have to worry about trying to layer. The in between days are the worst, when it's too warm during the day to need a jacket, but cools off at night enough to wish you'd had one. My only qualm is having to bring out the sunblock to protect my delicate (and extremely pale, ha!) skin. I hate smelling like sunblock. I always end up forgetting just how many tattoos I have during the colder months, and am always a little surprised when it's time to break out the shorts. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Hope you guys have a great week!
xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment