Sunday, March 23, 2014

DIY & Spring Time!












Crop top; The Laundry Room | Kimono; The Laundry Room | Shorts; Originally from Pac Sun/DIY | Thigh highs; Urban Outfitters | Shoes; Shoes Cult by Nasty Gal | Jewelry; Vintage, Modern DesignAltin Place

Photos by Megan Lane

What a blessing it is to live in California, with this wonderful weather. Not having to deal with the polar vortex here is pretty awesome. It was a bit windy this day (as I'm sure you can tell in a few of these), but the weather was wonderful nonetheless. I love shooting with my best friend. She gets better with it every time. If I'm being honest, this crop top was a bit out of my comfort zone. I usually wear crop tops that aren't so... Cropped. These shorts I got from Pac Sun a couple of years ago, but I hated the colors. White and pink. So, I decided to try dip dying them. I folded them in half and dyed the middle black (which ended up turning out gray, but I'm liking the effect anyway). Then one side purple, and the other blue. I'm really loving how they came out. 
So I have started applying for jobs... In LA. Yeah. I think it's time I just throw myself out there and get out of Fresno, and living at home. Not going to lie, I'm absolutely terrified, but, it's time. If I don't push myself, then who will? I have applied for some pretty cool jobs there though, so prayers and good vibes would be appreciated. I'd be pretty stoked if I could land one of these. 

Hope you all have wonderful week!
xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment