Monday, January 6, 2014

Surreal









Dress; The Laundry Room | Shoes; Nasty Gal | Thigh highs; Urban Outfitters

Photos by Yezmene Fullilove

One of my close friends, Yezmene, hit me up today wanting to do a surrealist shoot, and these are the results. I really like how these came out. So whimsical. These shoes have not been off my feet since they came in. I absolutely ADORE them, and they have definitely take over the title of favorite shoes in my closet. The weather today was pretty gorgeous, cloudy and overcast, but not cold. A slight chill in the air, but the best kind.
Life's been pretty... Hm. Interesting, I guess? I'm kind of in a weird point. Just rolling with the punches I suppose. How have you all been?

xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, these are absolutely ethereal! I love the surrealist theme, you are the perfect model :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete