Friday, January 24, 2014

Flashback Friday: Millerton Lake




Skirt; Urban Outfitters | Crop top; The Laundry Room | Shoes; Designer Shoe Warehouse | Socks; Target

These photos were taken by one of my closest friends, Mariaya Tallett, before she moved back home to Washington about a year ago. This was such a fun day. We went out to Millerton Lake for these shots. The weather was perfect. Cloudy and overcast, yet not cold. I wish we got more of this kind of weather here in California. And man, Mariaya, I miss you so much!!
I always love shooting by the water. Give me dark, cloudy skies and a body of water and I will be more content than ever. Unfortunately, California isn't having much of a winter. It's times like these that make me want to join Mariaya up in Washington...

I hope you all are doing well!
xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment