Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm Alive!




Top; Vera Wang for Kohl's | Pants; H&M | Jacket; hand me down | Boots; Doc Martens via Nasty Gal

Like everyone else and their moms, I have been incredibly sick the past week. It started with a sore throat, and just kept progressing until I ended up with bronchitis. Oh, the joy! But fear not! I have been on antibiotics the past four days and am now a functional human being once again (thank God!). This outfit is actually from a couple weeks back, as I have been far to ill to even think about leaving my house until the past couple days. 
On another note, what the heck is up with California?! It's mid November and still in the 70's... Where's the rain and cold weather?! Man.

Hope you all are healthier than I've been lately!

xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Those doc martens are amazing! <3

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete