Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Way Back Wednesday







Top, skirt, and hat; Young And Ukraine Vintage | Shoes; Dolce Vita via Urban Outfitters

I have been so behind on blogging and I apologize!!! Life has kinda taken over. Working, and more working, spending the majority of my free time with the boy, and trying to take photos at night sucks. I promise I'll have something new up within a week. But in the meantime, I thought it'd be fun to throw up some photos that haven't made it to the blog previously. These are from January 2012, when I was down in LA to model for Young And Ukraine. I'm still in love with this skirt and top combo. Probably my favorite outfit we shot for their web store that day. I miss doing stuff like this. It feels like it's been forever since I've shot with anyone!! Man.

Hope you all have been doing well!

xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment