Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Skin Care: Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub


I was sent this Perlier Volcanic Thermal Scrub to try and review, and boy, did I fall in love.
This scrub contains pieces of pumice, a volcanic rock, to exfoliate the skin. I use it once, sometimes twice a week when I really want to pamper myself. This scrub definitely exfoliates and renews the skin. I like to use it after right after shaving in the shower, it seems as though I don't get as much razor burn that way. I love how fresh and smooth my skin feels after use. I always put on lotion once getting out of the shower then, as my skin absorbs it better after using this scrub (ya know, what with all the dead skin bits being sloughed off during use).
My skin always feels so much better after using Perlier's scrub. This is definitely something I'll be purchasing once I run out of the tub that I have! So in love.

All my readers can also get $5 off their Perlier purchase on HSN.com using the code iFabbo5

Enjoy!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment