Monday, September 23, 2013

Yo Dude




Muscle tank; The Laundry Room | Leggings; Forever 21 | Boots; Kohl's | Bangles; Free People | Ring; Modern Design

I have a total obsession with muscle tees, and The Laundry Room has one of the best selections of them out there. The brand originated here in my own city of Fresno, and have recently made it onto the likes of Nasty Gal, and Shop Planet Blue. It's rather exciting seeing a brand from my hometown make it out there. Lucky for me, their flagship store is located here, so I can go in and try on everything and not have to wait for anything I like to be shipped. If for any reason to happen to be out here, I suggest you pay a visit to their flagship store.
It's the second day of autumn, and it's actually starting to feel a bit like it here in central California! Super excited to be able to pull out all my jackets and fuzzy sweaters again. Plus some of the new pieces I've purchased within the past month. Be sure to keep a look out for those on the blog soon! Though I must admit, this is the time of the year I wish I lived on the east coast. I spent an October out there once, and I must say, it is absolutely gorgeous out there when the leaves start turning. Nostalgia. Sigh.

You all have a great start to your week!

xo
Maddie


1 comment:

  1. Definitely an awesome muscle tee! Love that it incorporates a yin-yang symbol :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete