Thursday, September 12, 2013

Another Better Late Than Never




Shoes; Forever 21 | Skirt, thrifted from Goodwill | Tee; Gifted from the Silent Planet boys

So... Another from back in July. Figured I'd get these out of the way before posting any of the newer stuff I have ready! I never wear t-shirts without cutting the sleeves off. I just don't like the fit of them. Always turn them into muscle tanks. This one was so kindly gifted to me by my friends in Silent Planet, a hardcore band whose motivation is to spread a positive message, and be there for their fans and friends for whatever they may need. They are seriously some of the most genuine and kind guys I know. Please, check them out, and if they are ever in a city near you, go and see them. 
These flats I've had for a couple of years now, and they're still in pretty good shape. Super comfortable too, for those days I don't feel like wearing heels at the salon. And how cute is this skirt I found at Goodwill?! I swear I can always find awesome pieces there.
Anyway, life is pretty dang good at the moment. I most definitely can't complain.

I hope you all are having an awesome week!

xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment