Monday, August 5, 2013

Modern Design//Hoot Nest


 First off, I would like to introduce you to my newest sponsor, Modern Design! They contacted me awhile back asking if I would like to choose one of their rings, and of course I said yes! They've got some gorgeous pieces. I decided to go with this mixed metal Tungsten ring. The best of both worlds, both gold and silver! It's awesome because you can pretty much pair it with any jewelry. It seriously hasn't left my finger since I got it. Their customer service is awesome as well. I was surprised at how quickly I got it in the post, and not only that, but it fits like a dream! In love. 



I also had the pleasure of shooting with Yezmene for The Hoot Nest's newest look book again today! They brought in a makeup artist and everything!
You also may have noticed a few changes... I have bangs again! My wonderful boss and mentor, Judith so kindly cut them for me, and I'm in love with them. Also, my ends are finally purple enough to really notice! I honestly haven't been this happy with my hair in a long time. I'm feeling good. 

So tomorrow evening I will be taking off for Seattle for the rest of the week. I couldn't be more excited. Apologies in advance for the hiatus while I'm away, but prepare for lots of photos as soon as I return!

Hope you all have a great week.

xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. That's a great sponsorship to pull! Their rings are awesome, nice selection :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete