Monday, July 29, 2013

Life Update







Some random captures by the lovely Yezmene Fullilove.
Just thought I'd share some of these. 

So I survived my first week of work at Revolver Hair Studio! Was beyond stoked to get the position there, as it is such a great environment. All the girls there are super sweet and a lot of fun, and the owner/lead stylist, Judith, is such a huge inspiration and a great mentor. I've learned a lot from her already. So, you all know where to come find me now if you'd like to get your hair done. :)
Also beyond stoked for next week! I'll be heading up to Seattle to visit some friends and my babe. It'll be nice to get out of California for a bit again. Anyone live up in Portland or Seattle?

Hope you've all had a great weekend!

xo
Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like life's going well for you girl! So glad :)
    Love these gorgeous profile shots too, you are beautiful <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete