Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Vintage Dream








Dress; Thrifted

A couple of months ago, I got the opportunity to shoot with my good friend Corey Martin while he was in town. You may remember having seen a preview a month or so ago. Well, here it is, the full set, and they look absolutely amazing! Corey was an absolute dream to work with, and I would definitely recommend him for weddings, promos, or any other photo needs you may have. I'm so stoked on how these came out.
I struck absolute gold when I found this dress at a Goodwill at my end of town. I can usually get some good finds at Goodwill, but this had to have been the best yet. The high neckline is absolutely beautiful (in fact, that's how I want the neckline on my wedding dress to look someday). The beading on it is gorgeous, as is the drop waist, and how it flows out at the skirt.

Thanks again Corey for these!

xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment