Saturday, June 15, 2013

Golden State







Tank & bandeau; Forever 21 | Grommet leggings; ANGL | Boots; Kohl's | Rings; Vintage, The Laundry Room, Wasteland

So it cooled off in Fresno for a few days so I managed to break out these gorgeous grommet leggings again. That didn't last long though, it was back up to 95 degrees again today. Which I'm fine with simply because I want it to be hot enough this weekend for me to actually want to stay in our pool for more than 10 minutes. Friday I have my graduation ceremony (only three months after I actually finished school...) and then Sunday I'm having a get together with a bunch of friends to celebrate, which will involve swimming!

I also got to shoot with one of my best friends, Demi, again today, so be on the lookout for that!

Hope your weekend has been off to a great start!
xo 
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. That is one awesome pair of leggings! Such cool details. I love that you paired a light and pretty print tank with it :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete