Tuesday, February 5, 2013

VICTORY!!!











Top; Azkara
Sequin skirt; Macy's
Leggings; Target
Earrings; Rock & Republic
Shoes; Kohl's
Ring; Wasteland


Welcome to Victory Cafe At Hardy's!! All these photos were taken inside/outside the theater, which is now a venue that Miears Music Management has taken over, and I've got the position of Promotions Management. I am so stoked to be able to expand to another venue! So not only am I helping out at Kuppajoe, but now Victory Cafe as well! We are having our debut show tomorrow, which includes SLO's very own PK, along with Underwater Track Team, and The Unbelievable! We've got some pretty big shows already in the works for the coming months. This is all so exciting for me.

Tomorrow's a big day!
Hope you've all started off your week well.

Oh, and yes. I went dark brown with my hair. I feel so much more "at home" with myself again. Stoked!

xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment