Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dip Dye

















Sweater; Azkara
Jeans; Azkara
Boots; Kohl's
Necklace; Forever 21
Purse; Kardashian Kollection via Sears
Turquoise rings; Vintage

Thanks to Yezmene for these photos!

Please excuse how ridiculous I look when I laugh. Yes, I got my hair cut again. My Phase Two Learning Leader at school decided to make a mini class out of it. It was driving him crazy, haha. It works out though, because it got rid of the last little bits of damaged hair I still had left, plus now it won't grow out as a huge mullet. And yes, I changed my hair color again as well. I've come to the conclusion that I don't like myself with light hair, and that I will never go blonde again. Whoops. Lesson learned.

How awesome is this sweater?! Which is crazy coming from me since I never wear sweaters... But when I saw the ombre/dip dye color scheme of it, I couldn't help myself. Plus it's really comfy, and warm. Also, these are the only pair of jeans that have ever fit me correctly. If I ever find these again, I'm buying more pairs. 

I can't believe Christmas is in a week! What do you all have planned for it?

xo
Maddie

1 comment: