Sunday, October 28, 2012

Birthday Weekend

























Jacket; Fashion Island
Lace bells; Urban Outfitters
Purse; Kardashian Kollection via Sears

My lovely friend Mariaya took these photos of me a few days ago for a school project. I kind of love how my hair matches in with all the brick.
So, I'm officially 24. My birthday started out amazingly, as I got to hang out with my best friend Megan, as well as some friends from LA/OC, who happen to be in a band called Heartist. They're a pretty new band, and I'm proud of them all already. They've got big things coming. Anyway, we were all at In-N-Out when it hit my birthday at midnight, and they all started singing "Happy Birthday" at the top of their lungs to me. Pretty sure I blushed real hard.

Megan somehow managed to lurk all of us without us noticing.
Then, this happened.




























So, my birthday has been off to a great start. Let's hope this year continues on as so. 
To everyone I was blessed enough to spend my birthday with, I love you all!!

xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment