Monday, September 24, 2012

Tired & Uninspired

































Dress; Azkara
Stone bracelet; Target
Turquoise jewelry; vintage
Bandeau; Forever 21
Shoes; Payless
Crescent quill necklace; My Salvation


First off, I've been a terrible blogger, I know. Just life caught up and such. Been sick, school, clashing schedules with trying to get photos taken, whatnot. Second off, these photos are from June, and I wasn't sure the internet would ever see light of them. I was having a rough night, what with a still fairly fresh breakup. It's depicted in these photos. I'd been crying, and didn't much want to show my face. Much like my night tonight. Five months later, and I'm still mourning over this loss. I have a notebook in which I write all my feelings. Tonight, I went back and read everything I'd written before this all ended, and I think it's given me a bit of closure. Still love the guy, but now I have better understanding of why what happened, did. If the circumstances were different, I don't think things would have ended. Maybe in the future..

I'm really not sure why I'm telling you all this. I've been reminiscing on this a lot this month. It's been almost a year since we'd first met. It's changed my life. Maybe something so perfect and beautiful, wasn't meant to die.

Who really knows.
xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Loving this black lace dress! I'm especially digging how it's just pure lace for the skirt. Your jewelry is on point, especially your awesome tats! And aww, I'm really sorry to hear about your breakup. I can definitely feel you when it comes to blogging taking a back burner to real life. Take plenty of time to heal and do you. I hope you feel better soon. <3

    With love from San Francisco, California,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete