Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cat Shirts, Short Hair, & The Radiance Effect




Pants; H&M
Top; c/o The Radiance Effect (thanks again Corey!)
Boots; Kohl's
Turquoise choker/rings; Vintage

Photos courtesy of Megan Lane

First off.. I really, really, REALLY miss my longer, healthy hair. PLEASE GROW FAST!!! I mean, I know I didn't have much of a choice, as I gave myself a chemical cut, and I know me rocking short hair is nothing out of the norm, but.. I really do miss having a bit of length on the sides. Sigh. Now I wait (not so) patiently for it to grow out again.
Secondly, I must thank my good friend Corey Martin, musician and frontman extraordinaire of the band The Radiance Effect, for giving me this t-shirt! If you know me, you know I love cats. I did DIY the shirt a bit, and cut off the sleeves and collar to make it more of a muscle tank. Be sure to check out The Radiance Effect, and you can download their new album for free here.
Corey is actually launching a new band, Storm Circus, on September 1st with other members of  The Radiance Effect, so be sure to be on the lookout for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment