Saturday, July 14, 2012

Velvet!




































Dress; c/o Some Velvet Vintage
Faux leopard fur coat; Thrifted from Goodwill
Turquoise rings & watch; Vintage
Shoes; Dolce Vita Joanna via Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses; Borrowed from a friend

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this gorgeous vintage dress from the 70's that Some Velvet Vintage sent me. It is absolute perfection! Fringe and velvet, what could be better?! Seriously, you guys need to check them out, they have some of the most amazeball vintage pieces ever. I'm also absolutely in love with these sunglasses. My friend totally forgot them in my car awhile back, and I've pretty much been living in them since. I really should get them back to him, haha.

Hope you all are having a great weekend so far!
xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. this is AMAZING!! faux fur + velvet = basically best ever.

    ReplyDelete