Thursday, July 12, 2012

Recovering































Floral tank; Forever 21
Faux leather shorts; Forever 21
Booties; Target
Turquoise watch; vintage

I know, I know, I've been slacking pretty badly over here. Life has taken over. A lot of friends whom I haven't seen in years have been coming into town so I've been spending time with them. I got a newer laptop, and have been spending way too much time trying to get all my files transferred over to this one. I've been recovering from the terrible second degree sunburn I got whilst in San Diego (I forgot sunblock.. I'll never learn). Been dealing with a lot of other shit with personal relationships with people as well. I've been pretty drained lately, so I apologize for my absence. 
I ran errands with my mother today after I'd gotten home from school. I came home and changed out of my school clothes and threw on this little ensemble. I've gained some weight, so these faux leather shorts are finally wearable again, and I love it! My weight fluctuates so much, it's ridiculous (oh the woes of having my father's side of the family's fast metabolism and my never ending stomach). It's been ridiculously hot here in Fresno, so shorts and a tank are practically my only option if I don't want to die of heat. I'd totally forgotten about this tank though, rediscovered it in my closet a few days ago, and figured I'd take it out for another spin! Also, these booties are some of my favorite, despite being quite beat up.
I can't wait to get some more outfits shot! I've been sent a few great pieces from some amazing shops within the past week, and I honestly cannot wait to share them all with you!

xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. you look awesome, that photo right at the top (where your title is) is stunning, your hair omg!

    great blog too, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my worldwide giveaway!

    ReplyDelete