Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th Of July Weekend!

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I've been super busy road tripping throughout California during my extended fourth of July weekend! Had a lot of fun hanging out with some of my closest friends as well at meeting new ones. I also have so many new looks that I need to get photographed ASAP. I got some amazing new pieces that I can't wait to share with you all!
But to hold you over for now, here are some instagram shots from my amazing weekend.

















































1. The drive to San Diego, right before hitting the grapevine.
2. Hanging out at Huntington Beach with my friend Dan.
3. Dan's got a the cutest dog ever. Meet Drama.
4. Hot tubbing in San Diego with my best friend Jessika! (view her blog here.)
5. Waking up to this beautiful view of San Diego.
6. My go to hangover breakfast.
7. Visiting Jessika at work. She works at the amazing LF Store in La Jolla!
8. Weedy Seadragon at the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla!
9. Overlooking the ocean at the Birch Aquarium.
10. Took myself tide pooling and beach lounging at La Jolla Shores.
11. Went up to Carlsbad to get dinner with my good friend Jillian.
12. Getting ready for all the 4th festivites!
13. Festive nails. AMERICA!
14. Fireworks from the pier at OB. Can now cross that off my bucket list.

I hope you all had an amazing fourth as well! Now it's back to reality, and my nine to five school life.

xo
Maddie

1 comment: