Sunday, June 3, 2012

Little Mermaid

As you all know, I'm attending Paul Mitchell Beauty School. Today we had a fashion show/contest, and I volunteered to be one of the models. The theme was "Under The Sea." Literally everyone went the mermaid route. Here's the makeup everyone did on me.



Yes, those are indeed scales on my face. I absolutely love what they did with my lips, the gold tone is amazing!






Skirt; I don't even know, I was digging through drawers and found it
Bandeau top; Forever 21
Turquoise choker; vintage

I figured since my makeup was mermaid themed, I'd stick with something flowy on the bottom (come in this skirt) and a bikini type top. I had been browsing through Forever 21 and immediately fell in love with the patter and colors of the bandeau. I couldn't pass on it. I am also so incredibly stoked because my grandmother gave me her entire collection of turquoise jewelry!!! And if you know me, you know I'm obsessed with everything turquoise. I have seriously been wearing at least one of the turquoise pieces everyday. I can't get enough!

I'm also waiting to get photos back from a couple of shoots I had last weekend. Incredibly stoked to see them! So much so that I'm getting impatient, haha.
Hope you all are having a great weekend!

xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment