Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody

































Silk skirt; thrifted
Crop top; The Laundry Room
Hat; Forever 21
Feather necklace; Forever 21
Shoes; Dolce Vita

Yesterday one of my closest friends in high school graduated college! Well, this part of college anyhow. She's studying to be a teacher, and starts her credential program this next semester. Anyhow, I knew I had to dress it up a bit for this special celebration, and my first thought piece was this silk skirt that I came across at Goodwill! I hadn't worn it yet, so I figured it would be the perfect time to debut it. I can almost never find skirts that fit me perfectly, so when I found this one that did, I knew I had to pair it with a crop top. I threw on the necklace and the hat seriously last minute, and I really like the feel they added to the look. Funny how throwing something together so last minute can end up so good at times.
Congrats again to Judy for graduating! I know you'll do well, no matter what you choose to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment