Saturday, April 28, 2012

Adios Comfort Zone
































Acid Wash tank top; Fox House
Leatherette pants; H&M
Red snake skin leather jacket; Thrifted
Shoes; Dolce Vita
Cross ring; Ooh La La
Pyramid ring; The Laundry Room
Spike ring; c/o Fox House

So, this outfit it totally out of my comfort zone. I NEVER wear orange, and hardly ever red. But when I saw the acid wash design on this tank from Fox House, I just couldn't resist. The pattern is beautiful and it is one of the comfiest tanks that I own! I also got the amazing spike ring from Fox House (I highly suggest you check them out.. They have some GORGEOUS pieces). I paired all this with the black faux leather pants from H&M, and black Dolce Vitas so as to not get too crazy with the colors (especially since these colors are already way out of my own comfort zone). Great find with this lovely red leather jacket though.. Was roaming through Goodwill, and found it for only $5!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
    Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

    ReplyDelete