Monday, April 9, 2012

Bittersweet

Saturday night, I went over to my friend Yezmene's house for a surprise party for our friend Chelsea who is moving all the way to Washington DC within the month. She had no idea and was so surprised when she showed up. It's real bittersweet. Happy for her since she'll be moving out there with her husband (they're newlyweds), who's a marine and got stationed out there.




Here's a few photos from the night. I'm going to have to get some better shots of my outfit for another outfit post (this is my new favorite grunge/rocker look).
I wish Chelsea and Dillon the best of luck starting their new life together, and I'll miss you Chelsea!

3 comments:

  1. Seemed like a fun night out with friends! Stumbled across your blog, you have a great style!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, how sweet! Looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. likeee your blog lovely!!
    keep posting and go for it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete