Monday, March 12, 2012

70's Chic





Lace Bells from Urban Outfitters, $10
Shoes: Dolce Vita Joannas, $60
Dusty Rose Blazer from Forever 21, $30
Teal Crop Top from The Laundry Room, $5
Beaded Necklace from Forever 21, $8

I have been DYING to get some lace bells for quite some time, and when I stumbled across these in the Urban Outfitters sale sections, it was a purchase I couldn't turn down. Beautiful black lace bells for only $10?! What a steal! Fell in love with them immediately. I am also totally in love with this pair of Dolce Vitas which I also managed to find in Urban Outfitters sale section. One of their employees told me that those platforms had just been sitting around for months. How no one picked them up at such a great price is beyond me! (Okay, I guess not really.. Most of Fresno isn't very.. fashion savvy I guess you'd say. A blessing for me in this case).

No comments:

Post a Comment